With our recent expansion into Ireland, from our Dublin based office, Sakura are now able to support UK businesses that are considering international expansion, whether into Ireland itself or as part of a broader strategy to maintain direct access into the EU marketplace, given the uncertainties with BREXIT on the horizon.
Whether you require support with local accountancy issues, ‘on the ground’ business advice, Irish based professionals to act in a formal capacity as director of an Irish entity, or even introductions to other relevant professionals, please contact us for further information.
Following BREXIT, we have been working with our clients to provide advice and support with a variety of issues including:
- BREXIT Impact Assessment reviews: for existing, and new GB – EU traders, with the outcome being a ‘BREXIT Actions Checklist’
- EORI number: applying for the number with HMRC
- Custom Declaration Templates: to assist with the preparation of standard Customs information templates – for each type of exported good, to ensure accurate data provided to Customs/Customs Agent etc e.g. classification/commodity codes, country, currency, custom values, weights etc
- Services – providing ongoing advice on VAT and local tax registrations (as the rules and processes develop throughout 2021)
- VAT Support – advising on changes to VAT returns, ‘postponed’ VAT issues on import, amended Customer invoice information, upcoming changes to EU VAT regulations from July 2021
- EU VAT Registration – using Ireland as the EU VAT registration (post-July 2021)
- Setting up in Ireland – using our Irish office to assist with company incorporation and set up within the EU
- Grants: identification of potential grant supports and/or application support